Monday 11 July 2011

Week 2...it was great!

This last week was great, I got through most of my challanges. I only worked out 2 times though.  I will not let that bother me. This is week 3 and I am excited! My energy is so high, it amazes me!
Jenna brought over all my groceries today....WOW! I have so much goodness in my cupboards and fridge and freezer it is not even funny.  I receive my lunches and snacks tomorrow that she is preparing me and I am ready for another fantastic week.
Week 2 was amazing....it was a hard start.  I had 2 cocktails on Monday with friends and I spent from 3am to 5 am awake and not feeling well, I thought that maybe it was a fluke.  Last night I had 2 glasses of white wine and the same thing happened, except that I woke up in a sweat.  Funny, I was so used to having a glass of wine with dinner at night or a glass to "relax" when I get home.  That never happened before. 
So, alcohol is poison to me.
Now on to this weeks challanges....
-work out 4 times this week (2 days being resistant training)!
-
-
-
I am very excited to see what is in store for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment